Mojo June 2024 Road Trip

 Hi everyone.  I have never done a blog, but decided to give it a go and document our road trip.  Joe had a dream to take a road trip, so here we are doing it.  




We will be meeting family for a long weekend in mid June in Saranac Lake and instead of flying up decided to embark upon this road trip.  This trip has been in the works since last November...wow...lots of time has been devoted.  We will see how it goes.  

We are driving our new Toyota RAV4, whom Joe named Bernadette.  

Bernadette crossed into Georgia.  I thought about my Aunt Judy when she lived in Port Wentworth and I spent summers with her.  That area has certainly grown.



We crossed into South Carolina and realized the highway system needs a major overhaul.  Only 2 lanes with lots of bumps along the way.



Bernadette crossed into North Carolina and I was so enthralled at looking at the defunk South of the Border, I missed the welcome sign to NC, so I got the best pic I could. It says North Carolina Tar Heels 2023 Women's  Tennis National Championships.



Let's hope the blog and pictures get better.  Tomorrow we are headed to Colonial Williamsburg. 

Talk to ya soon!


Comments

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Joe showed me your blog and you are the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

France 2025 - D Day

Mojo Rants and Blunders - France & More 2025

Mojo Does Mexico January 2026