Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 10 June 12, 2024 - Mystery Solved !!
Hello Fabulous Followers! As Willie Nelson serenades, we were "On the Road Again." Left Intercourse, Pennsylvania and now at an Albany, New York airport hotel. Remember when I started this blog, the purpose of our trip was to meet up with family. Well, send out prayers of safe flights cuz tomorrow the family is landing around noonish. Joe's oldest brother is meeting us here at the airport and then we will car pool together to Saranac Lake, New York for a long family weekend.
I have to say I am going to miss the clip clop of the horse and buggy tonight.
We were on the road about 5 1/2 hours; we specifically chose a little longer route to get to Albany to miss any Philadelphia and New York City traffic. The ride was pleasant. Some roads in PA are less desirable and need some work, but the mountain areas of PA and NY are beautiful. I will post some pics taken from the car. They are not the best pics, but it is the best I could do.
Food? Meh, leftovers and snacks and we walked to Olive Garden for soup and salad.
Whatcha saying?? Oh! You are asking what is the big mystery that has been solved?? Well, are you sitting down? No food or drink in your mouth?? As I was packing my bag this morning, my hand came across a soft feeling item in the bottom of my backpack. I pulled it out.....and lo and behold.....it was my purple nightgown! Yes, my nightgown! Remember, I whined on how I could not find my nightgown the first night? Well, I found it!
So, humph....I am sticking my tongue out to some of you like, Joy and Marcia and Leigh Ann, my list makers. I did make a list and I did pack it. I just could not find it until now. I guess now, I will have to hone my packing skills. I am glad I found it, so now Joy does not have to bring me one like I asked her to. (Remember, Joy is my sis in love and will be seeing her tomorrow). And while I am sharing way too much, but hey, this is who I am, I am still using Joe's razors for shaving. His razors are better than mine.
Rest well and see ya tomorrow. Blessings!








Comments
Post a Comment