Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 13 June 15, 2024 - Enjoy God's Beauty
Hello Fabulous Followers! Well, let me say this is an experience. I joked today that this rustic experience is about as far as I can go for camping. At least I have a bedroom and bed to sleep and indoor bathroom, even if there are 10 people sharing the bathroom. This sharing is going ok, but using Joe's razor has not been a top priority.
The high today is low 60's and felt good in the sun. Clouds are covering the sun, so it is cooler. Most of the family went on a hike, but I stayed behind with my hubby, sis-in-love Paula and great nephew Micah. Each of us are doing are own thing. I am sitting on the chaise lounge on the covered porch listening to the wind blow a chime, the biggest horseflies fly by, birds chirp, bull frogs croak, a hummingbird buzzing as it feeds and feel the gentle breeze as it blows. Once in awhile you hear a pontoon go by with families enjoying time on the lake.
Being a native Floridian, this scenery is so different for me. Mountains and trees surrounding Saranac Lake. It is just another example of nature and its beauty.
Let me introduce you to the family.
Joe and I are with:
Joseph (our son); Joe's brother and future wife, Ben and Colleen; Joe's sister Joy; Joe's sister Paula; Joe's niece Crystal; Joe's great nephews Eddie and Micah.
We are enjoying rides on the pontoon, hiking, fishing, kayaking and just being together. Life is simple and it is a chance to disconnect from the outside world and put an emphasis on life. Enjoy life, enjoy friends, enjoy family, enjoy nature. We are creating memories for ourselves and for our children and grandchildren to take with them and share with their future kids.
Enjoy the sights of this trip. See ya tomorrow. Blessings!


















Comments
Post a Comment