Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 14 June 16, 2024 - Family
Hello Fabulous Followers! Today is Father's Day and I am missing my daddy. But I have a husband who is a wonderful father and a son, who if God willing will be a great father.
Our family reunion time is drawing to a close. We are packing up and preparing to caravan back to the Albany Airport so family can fly back to Jacksonville. Then Joe and I will be headed to Grand Isle, Vermont, outside of Burlington. Ben and Colleen will continue with their life together in Saranac Lake. I certainly hope we can begin a new tradition of getting together.
This weekend has been wonderful. Time spent with a brother-in-law that we have not seen in several years and meeting his future wife. Family is special and it is important to recognize that we are not guaranteed tomorrow, so we must embrace today and enjoy our friends and family. I sat around today watching family kayak, get on a rowboat, play games, talk and laugh. It is a special time that holds a special place in my heart. We get so busy with life, but we must step back and spend time with those we love. When we face our death bed, we should not speak of what if's or I wish I had....we should reflect on memories created that becomes our legacy and continues with future generations.
We particularly fell in love with a 3 pound yorkie poo named Ruby....shh! don't tell anyone, but we may sneak her to Florida.
Enjoy our family pictures. See you tomorrow. Blessings!










Comments
Post a Comment