Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 16 June 18, 2024 - Stowe, Vermont
Hello Fabulous Followers! How are you? Joe and I are doing great. Day 16 on the road and we still love each other!
We have settled nicely into our home, away from home. I unpacked everything and put it away. We are here for 4 nights and it just makes me feel settled. I caught up with all laundry. We will regroup when we leave here, but don't want to think about that now.
So, today has been a food day! Yippee!! After snacks and late lunch yesterday, we woke up hungry and I wanted breakfast. I scoped out Wally's Place and got the Backburner. What is that, you ask? Well, let me tell you! It was egg, sausage, spiced cheddar cheese with Frank's hot sauce on a Montreal spice bagel. I moaned the entire time I ate...it was soooo good, it will make you knock your momma down! Joe got egg with Canadian bacon on a wrap. We also got a blueberry scone (Joe loves scones) and spinach and feta pastry.
If you find yourself in the Burlington/Grand Isle/Stowe area, look up Wally's Place in South Hero. (We even bought an orzo salad to have for a future meal)!
So, we go to Stowe and check out the Cold Hollow Cider House (thanks to Karen)! Oh my mercy to my soul.....the apple cider was good. For whatever reason, they were not producing the cider for demonstration, but we got to taste it. Honey, we got an apple cider slushie and an apple cider donut. My momma got knocked down again it was so good! We bought half a dozen to take back....it is a cake donut, which is typically not my favorite, but hunny I like these! Wanna see a picture!
We then walked across the parking lot and imbibed upon a flight of cider. I got a sweet tongue, so I liked the sweeter tasting ones better. The last one was spiced and it was good too.

















Comments
Post a Comment