Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 24 June 26, 2024 - Touchdown!!
Hello Fabulous Followers! Today we went to Canton's Football Hall of Fame. Wait, wait, wait, before you say I don't like football and who cares about going there?! Let me explain...we are a family of football lovers - it is a great team sport to watch. It elicits a realm of emotions - happy, sad, tears, anger, irritation, frustration, resignation, shock, joy. Every emotion possible can be felt following football, especially if you are a Jaguars fan like we are.
Let me add another perspective, the female perspective. I, personally, like big men and I love to watch big men in tights (especially black tights) play. They are so fine, so hot....see! a whole range of emotions can be elicited watching those guys bend, squat and swat each other on the hiney.
Football provided a positive outlet for some who could have taken a wrong turn in life.
I loved seeing the room with all the busts of those who are in the Hall of Fame. I looked at everyone and took lots of pics. Let's take a look.
This is Mel Blount who was born in Vidalia, Georgia and played for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He gave back to the Vidalia community by founding the Mel Blount Youth Home in Vidalia to assist young boys become productive members of society. Why do I like this? My mom and dad were born in the Vidalia area and my extended family still lives there.






Comments
Post a Comment