Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 25 June 27, 2024 - Homeward Bound

 Hey Fabulous Followers!  We are tired today.  9 hours driving and we arrived at Cherokee Harrah's to spend a couple of nights.  The first thing we did before checking in was eat at Granny's Diner.  Oh my!  I am so glad to be back in the South!  The buffet had fried chicken, meatloaf, beef, corn, green beans, fried okra, potatoes, salad, soup and dessert.  Yum, yum.  We were hungry after not eating today.

We drove through Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee and North Carolina.  So many mountains and hills and green trees and 2 tunnels. Oh!  And 3 tolls at $4.25 each thanks to West Virginia's turnpike. The scenery was gorgeous though.

West Virginia's capital was beautiful.




I am exhausted and headed for nite nite.  I am thankful to God for safe travels today.

See ya tomorrow.  Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France 2025 - D Day

Mojo Rants and Blunders - France & More 2025

Mojo Does Mexico January 2026