Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 26 June 28, 2024 - Small Town Charm
Hello Fabulous Followers! After sleeping in till 11am today, we ventured out to Sylva, North Carolina. Such a cute town with a population of 3000. Lots of cute shops, dining and just plain ole charm.
On Yelp, I found a place to eat called Breadheads' Tiki Shak. Oh my! Fell in love with this place!! Love the decor! Love the food! Love the owners! Husband and wife who moved from Lake Worth, FL to open their own restaurant with their own spins to tasty food.
Joe got chicken tacos with onion, tomato and avocado. I had a Cuban that was off the chain!
Below is mac and cheese nugs with a spicy sauce! Mmmm mmmm good.
And we became honorary Tiki Shak fans and the owner took our picture with a Polaroid! and we are on the wall!
If you are near Sylva, North Carolina check out this cute town and Breadheads' Tiki Shak.
Well, we are taking a little rest and then later head to the gaming room, you know, the casino.
We will be home bound tomorrow, so it will be another long day. I will come up with some type of blog for tomorrow, don't worry. And I have a couple of ideas of how to sum up this trip.
See ya tomorrow. Blessings!









Comments
Post a Comment