Mojo Road Trip 2024 Day 4 June 6, 2024 - FarmVille, VA

Before leaving this morning, we did a short walk for breakfast. And yes, once again, we shared a banana and breakfast burrito. Can you believe I shared Joe’s coffee?! For some reason today, I didn’t feel the need for my own. 

Colonial Williamsburg is beautiful and peaceful. Birds chirping, butterflies flitting about and a soft breeze through the flowers. You can say I am enjoying God’s nature. It is so serene and you see no littering. Everyone is kind and courteous- why can’t it always be this way. Here is one last look at Williamsburg.



Bernadette had a nice shady parking spot and got 2 days of rest for herself. We loaded up and hit the road.

Stopped outside a town named Skinquarter for gas and look what I saw in the bathroom.


Lovely, just lovely.


Thanks to David A., a friend and great fellow from church, we ate at The Press Club in Farmville. Chicken tenders were the special of the day with salads and waffle fries and a cherry ale (yep, we shared and have leftovers).



Our server told us about an Amish store, so we went by and bought bread, fudge, banana bread, sesame sticks. It was interesting to see their products. They even make pollywood outdoor furniture. Joe and I are really eyeballing that outdoor furniture.





Below are pictures of FarmVille courthouse and homes. I love small Southern towns!





We made it to our destination with 5 minutes to spare before storms hit.



Weather is stormy, so we will stay inside. Have early morning tomorrow with 930am tickets to Monticello.

Here’s the best picture I can get of the alpacas now.

Well, my fabulous followers, we are thankful for another day of safe travels. Take care and we will talk tomorrow.

Sorry for misspellings or formatting issues. Doing this on my phone and it’s a little harder.

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France 2025 - D Day

Mojo Rants and Blunders - France & More 2025

Mojo Does Mexico January 2026