Mojo Does London - Jaguars Football and Tube Laundry, Baby!!

 Hello Fabulous Followers! This blog catches us up to date. YEA!


Before I start on the REAL TEAL stuff, let me say Joe and I went to Piccadilly Circus Saturday for a little shopping and to say we been there.  It is a very crowded area with New York Times Square vibe and this is where you can see "Broadway" shows at the West End.




We left for our "home" and picked up our laundry from a service at the Tube.  My cousin, Marcia, tickled me when I told her (she and I text every day).  Her response was "you have gone from Crown Jewels to Globe Theatre to Tube Laundry."  Another new experience since I have never used a laundry service. But when you stay at 1 place for 13 nights, eventually clothes have to be cleaned.

We then ventured to a pub where a Jags party was going on.  We didn't have tickets, so we stood outside about an hour before allowed inside.  It was exhausting cause we probably were on our feet for over 3 hours. But as you can see, I got a picture with Union Jaxson (below). The Roar was there and we got pictures with Josh Scobee and Fred Taylor.  Joe and I were interviewed by a tv crew for being inaugural 30 year season ticket holders.  Who knows what network it will be shown....of course, we may have made it to the cutting floor instead.

                                                     Union Jaxson (UK mascot)


                                                      The Roar cheerleaders

                                                      Josh Scobee

                                            Fred Taylor...I love Fred and it was exciting to get a picture with him!

Now, let's get to another exciting experience.  Went to Wembley Stadium to see the Jags play and they beat the New England Patriots!  We were in the 5th row behind the end zone!  I have never been in such great seats! This experience ranked up there with the Crown Jewels, Globe Theatre and Tube Laundry!!!

My altar ego, Sheena, showed up and she put out some yells.  The Brits around us didn't know what hit them!  One man behind me was looking to see how I did my Sheena call and another guy asked me to do so he could video me!  LOL Sometimes, you just got to let it rip.  It was exciting cause we WON!!!!!!






Wembley had a record breaking fan attendance with over 82, 600+ fans present. We also sat next to a mother/daughter who live in Jacksonville and exchanged numbers!  Another travel instance where you meet wonderful people from all over and then some who live in your backyard.


Well, tomorrow for our last big hurrah in London, Joe and I are taking a bus tour to Windsor, Stonehenge and Roman Baths.  This trip will check off more bucket list items for me.  We got to get up early, so heading to bed.  It may take me a couple of days to blog about this trip.

Tomorrow, Monday, is the bus tour.  Tuesday we check out of our London hotel and go to Southampton for 1 night.  Wednesday we board the Celebrity Apex for our 12 days transatlantic cruise to Fort Lauderdale and head home!  I can't wait to really unpack and totally relax.  

Talk to you soon!  Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France 2025 - D Day

Mojo Rants and Blunders - France & More 2025

Mojo Does Mexico January 2026