Mojo Does London Recap October 17 & 18, 2024
On Thursday, October, 17, 2024, Richard and Beth left to go home. Joe and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with them as they hosted us in seeing the sights of London.
Well Joe and I are on our own and with a few hiccups, we are navigating the Tube system.
Thursday and Friday - October 17 & 18, 2024 - have been low key days. I did not feel the best and we slept in and did shopping and focused on food.
On Thursday, we ate a great breakfast and took a trial run to Wembley Stadium, so it will be less stressful on Sunday as the Jaguars host the New England Patriots. We ate a late lunch/early dinner at the Global Buffet at the stadium. It had every ethnic food group represented and was quite tasty.
On Friday, October 18, 2024 slept in, ate a good breakfast and went shopping at Camden Market. Camden Market was very eccentric with the goods being sold and the people there. As it was getting dark, I told Joe I was ready to leave this place and get back home. This was another adventure. The underground station we had used to get there was now closed and we had to walk another station. I was glad to get inside that station. I knew once inside we could figure out how to navigate home and we did.
That night we went to a local Kensington restaurant - Little India- and had an awesome meal. I know, every meal has been awesome, but this really was!
Blessings!








Comments
Post a Comment