Mojo Travels Iceland, Greenland & Quebec
Betcha you are reading this because of the picture, huh? Well good! Just wanted to share that I had a clothesline in my stateroom and I would dry my clothes after washing. You may think the line is lopsided, but true to myself, I am a little lopsided....wouldn't you say?
Well this is the last post from this fabulous trip. But let me say, I found God's beauty everyday. I have been blessed to travel to other countries and see such beauty.
After we left Greenland, we visited St John's, Newfoundland, which is off Canada's Atlantic coast. It was settled by the British in the 1600s.
Signal HillWe spent an overnight in Newfoundland and on the 2nd day, we saw puffins again! They are so cute!!! In Iceland, we saw 40,000 puffins, but this place had more! Quite a ruckus.
Another stop was St. Pierre & Michelon, a French archipelago south of the Canadian island of Newfoundland. I loved this place! The vibe, the ambience was so cute and homey.
We enjoyed navigating the St Lawrence River and went to the Saguenay fjord park. The captain chose a spot in the fjords for us to see another Virgin Mary and he turned the boat in circles and blew the ship's horn. The echo of the horn could be heard at least 6 times throughout the fjords.
Later we took a zodiac and saw waterfalls and got a closer look at the Virgin Mary.
Our final stop was Quebec. We had a walking tour and our guide had such passion and love for this city. Samuel Champlain, a French explorer founded Quebec in 1608. Quebec become a British colony, but eventually Britain enacted laws that allowed the people to keep their French language and culture.
Quebec promotes artists and their work. For the next couple of months, this particular artist decided to use a ladder to place little people on tops of windows or doors of different businesses.
Thanks for taking this journey with me. If you want to travel or accomplish a new goal, a new hobby, then do it. Don't wait. If you wait you will never do it. If you wait cause you need life lined up straight and perfect, it will never happen. Just be lopsided.
Blessings!





















Comments
Post a Comment